Comprehensive execution of the project. It has a sustainable approach capable of producing photovoltaic electrical energy through solar panels. This hospital will serve a regional demand of more than 100 thousand inhabitants. Currently under construction.
Hospital Río III
Comprehensive "turnkey” execution of the project. Currently under construction.
The Río III Hospital has a sustainable approach, capable of producing photovoltaic electrical energy through solar panels, supplying 25% of the Hospital’s needs.
This hospital will serve a regional demand of more than 100,000 inhabitants.
17,3 M EUR
Scope of the project
- Development of the Executive Project corresponding to the Río III Hospital through the architectural and functional design of the centre.
- Supply, installation, and commissioning of medical and industrial equipment and furniture.
- Training and qualification of health and maintenance personnel.
After-sales and warranty service.
Areas included in the project
- External consultations.
- Waiting rooms.
- General consultation.
- Changing rooms.
- Adult hospitalization.
- Diagnostic imaging. Tomography, ultrasound, mammography, X-ray room.
- Laboratory including a special extraction room.
- Adult ITU, isolated adult ICU.
- Neonatal ICU. Neo ICU, isolated adult ICU.
- Surgical-Delivery Sector.
- Operating rooms, obstetrics, pre- and post-partum recovery, newborn room, delivery room.
- On-call Unit