- Identification of our clients’ needs and expectations.
- Supply of goods and services, with the latest advances in their field, providing value to the client and competitive advantages to the Company.
- Efficient project management following adequate planning, which allows for the anticipation of problems that may arise, maintaining rigorous monitoring and control of all operations.
- Awareness, information, and training to achieve the full cooperation of all company employees and suppliers in maintaining the quality of projects and the supply of goods and services to clients.
- Compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements applied to the company and its activity, as well as respect for the legality and regulations of the countries in which it operates.
“Eductrade has been certified in the UNE-EN ISO 9001, standard since January 2005.”
Eductrade s one of the first companies in Spain to have the UNE-ISO 37001 certification for the Anti-Bribery Management System
Our policy is to reject (zero tolerance) any form of corruption.
To do this, we abide by principles of action and standards of conduct that all workers comply with.
- Adequately identify the needs and expectations of clients in the phase of project study and preparation.
- Commit the entire company to continuous improvement of environmental and energy performance, planning and development, monitoring and evaluation.
- Respect for the Environment, through the continuous evaluation of environmental performance and the control and management of the primary means for its protection, including pollution prevention, consumption, waste, emission and discharge control, and promoting concentration and participation from all the parties that make up Eductrade.
- Optimize Energy Consumption by identifying, evaluating and managing our consumption and energy use derived from its activities in order to minimize them. In addition, the General Management supports the acquisition of energy efficient products and services, and designs schemes to improve energy performance.