- Strategic plans and territorial policy for organizing primary care networks.
- Investment and financing plans. Management of PH centres.
- Comprehensive reform programmes for primary care. Reference models related to other levels of assistance.
- Development of home care services.
Hospital care and Specialized Assistance
- Hospital restructuring programmes. Introduction of business management tools.
- Outsourcing and subcontracting services. Medicinal policy and its financing.
- Supply, demand, production, and resource planning.
- Investment plans in equipment and infrastructure. Functional plans and general plans (architecture and engineering). Hospital start-up plans.
- Programmes for setting up multi-hospital systems.
- Creation of specialized healthcare centres.
- Hospital management through quality care policies for patients.
Healthcare Information Systems: Statistics on Health and Hospital and Management Information
- Development of information systems for the management of health networks, hospitals, and management teams.
- Creation of intranet networks for information management in healthcare centres and service companies.
- Preparation and introduction of case-mix hospital systems. Clinical information and nursing management systems.
- Training of healthcare professionals in handling information and its interpretation.
- Introduction of hospital management based on the clinical management of the departments.
- Internal decentralization of decision-making and budget management.
Management of service companies (public and private)
- Creation of clinical laboratories, diagnostic imaging centres, physiotherapy and functional rehabilitation centres, clinics and healthcare centres specialized in specific pathologies and specific therapeutic procedures.
- Models and plans for outsourcing services. Management of private and public companies for intermediate services. Viability, investment, and start-up plans for service centres/companies.