New hospital that increases healthcare coverage and improves the quality of healthcare services. Currently under construction. It will have 396 beds, 8 operating rooms, more than 65 specialized units, and paediatric areas.
Chinandega Dept. Hospital
Scope of the project
- Construction of the 35,000 m2 building and comprehensive execution of its facilities.
- Supply, installation, and commissioning of medical and industrial equipment and furniture.
- Training and commissioning.
- Intensive care unit, paediatric intensive care unit.
- Pre-labour, labour, and delivery.
- Adult and paediatric observation.
- 10 beds and 6 chairs for post-surgical recovery.
- External consultation of 31 clinics for different specializations.
- Dialysis unit with capacity for 12 hemodialysis chairs and 6 for peritoneal dialysis.
- 10 units for hemato-oncological care for adults and 6 for paediatrics.
- Laparoscopic surgery.
- Internal medicine.