Technical guidance, purchase management and equipment start-up.
Chile - Ongoing
National Institute of Geriatrics
El Salvador Hospital
The project’s objective is to provide technical guidance, purchase management and equipment start-up services at two hospitals, El Salvador Hospital and the National Institute of Geriatrics.
Together, they form a high-specialty hospital centre that will provide hospital care (inpatient) and ambulatory care (outpatient).
1.6 M EUR
- The health centre will have a capacity of 641 beds and serve a population of 593,623 residents.
- Guidance regarding the acquisition of medical equipment and clinical furniture.
- Guidance regarding the acquisition of non-clinical furniture.
- Comprehensive management of the entire documentary process relating to the preceding points during the project phase.
- Consulting and coordinating with the architect during the design phase and accompanying the builder during the construction phase.