National Hospital Fund. Project undertaken in three phases, from 1985 to 1996, and ending with the implementation of the Emergency Network for the district of Bogotá.
Republic of Colombia
Ministry of Health
Project undertaken in three phases, from 1985 to 1996, and ending with the implementation of the Emergency Network for the district of Bogotá.
134.3 M USD
- Eductrade, in collaboration with FOCOEX, supplies the medical-hospital equipment destined for rural healthcare centres and hospitals to reinforce the levels of healthcare throughout the territory of the Republic, as well as training Ministry personnel on the assembly, installation, operation, and maintenance of supplied goods and equipment.
Supply of laboratory equipment, medical-surgical equipment, and transportation means, as well as training of engineers, maintenance technicians, doctors, and operating technicians through the corresponding courses.
Provision of scientific and technical assistance and cooperation for the development and start-up of the project to Strengthen Emergency Services, which includes the Scientific Cooperation Programme and hospital equipment for hospitals in the Republic of Colombia, as well as the installation and assembly of the equipment.
- Creation of scientific centres for technological training.
- Design and structuring of pre-hospital care networks.
- Structuring the Emergency Network.
- Pre-installation, installation, and commissioning of the equipment.
- Creation and start-up of a training centre for emergency medicine.
- Carrying out a training programme for Colombian professionals.
- Installation and start-up of a pilot Healthcare Centre.
- Medical library.
- Installation of a Mobile Intensive Therapy Unit.
- Ciudad Bolivar-Bogotá
- Provision of scientific and technological assistance and cooperation for the development and implementation of the Project to Strengthen the National Hospital Centre.
- Implementation of the Primary Care Network and its equipment.