Project to strengthen and improve the quality of education for rural and indigenous populations
Improving the Quality of Education
Improve the quality of education of the rural and indigenous populations through teacher training and incorporating new information and communication technologies with special emphasis on gender.
25.2 M USD
- Computer training and literacy of teachers in different realms of knowledge.
- Contribute to raising awareness and involving beneficiaries in the project.
- Development of new training methodologies that grant access to knowledge for people who cannot access face-to-face systems.
- Advisory service for the improvement of technical and educational resources.
- Design and application of a quality system.
- Supply and equipment.