Training and supply of equipment for the University of Development Studies and Polytechnic Institute in order to contribute to the development of the country.
Nyankpala, Navrongo, Wa and Tamale
University for Development Studies and Polytechnic Institute
Improve the quality and educational offer of the University of Development Studies and Polytechnic Institute in order to contribute to the development of the country. Developing new adapted curricula, teacher and professor training, and modern equipment.
14.6 M USD
- Support the development of the managers’ and technicians’ financial and management capacities of the University and the Polytechnic Institute.
- Create university centres with modern equipment and teacher training in the northern region of the country through the University for Development Studies, mainly agricultural resources.
- Modernize the Polytechnic School’s laboratories.
Scope of the project
- Preparation of the corresponding project for the construction of the buildings on the different University campuses. Construction management and execution, consolidated using prefabricated modular buildings.
- Supply, assembly, installation, and commissioning of equipment, both for the administrative and teaching units of the University.
- Training of teachers regarding the equipment’s’ use, maintenance, and didactic possibilities.
- Provision of after-sales service and technical guarantee.
- Institutional Strengthening.
- Training of managers in financial and administrative terms.
- Training of teachers and technicians in the use and didactic applications of the equipment, as well as its correct maintenance.
- Assistance to technicians and teachers in curriculum development.
- Editing and delivery of teaching guides.
- Supply and installation of prefabricated modular buildings.
- Equipment supply for the laboratories of Agriculture, Topography, Engineering, Agriculture, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, Multimedia, and English.