Implementation of a Wood-based Bio-energy Programme to strengthen analytical laboratories for Research and Technology Transfer.
National University of Forest Sciences (UNACIFOR)
2.0 M USD
Scope of the project
- Execution of the remodelling and conditioning works of the areas occupied by the seven laboratories.
- Supply, installation, commissioning, and operational testing of laboratory equipment.
- Training of researchers and laboratory workers in the operation and maintenance of the supplied equipment.
- Classroom-based courses on: Atomic absorption spectrophotometry and its controller, Visible Ultraviolet, Power Generation Centre, Solar Power...
- Wood-based Bio-energy specialization. Carrying out training itinerary with practice sessions.
- Incorporation of the MOODLE remote training tool project.
- Self-training for the MOODLE course.
- Training accreditation.
- Preparation of a diagnosis on wood-based bio-energy training needs.
- Definition of the topics of the upcoming training events by type of user.
- Preparation of programmes for the six events.
- Preparation of educational folders and informative manuals and acquisition of bibliographic material for training in the four specific lines of research in the field of wood-based bio-energy.