Strengthening of urban healthcare centres in the three provinces with the development of community health programmes.
Projects Indonesia 1999
Ministry of Health
Provide technical assistance to develop a decentralized management model in Healthcare Centres.
Technical support to develop a new emergency medical system in rural areas.
25.8 M USD
- Development and editing of 6 guides
- Training courses for 400 members of the Healthcare Centres
- Technical support for the development of basic health programmes and pilot management projects for the centres
- Building renovation, equipment replacement, and training for 188 healthcare centres
- Training programme for Primary Care and Health management, as well as for technical maintenance personnel