High specialized hospital for people with limited resources that will attend to more than seven million people.
Highly Specialized Reg. Hospital
Comprehensive execution that will attend to more than 7 million people.
It consists of a helipad, emergency room, more than 64 specializations, 14 operating rooms, and 354 beds.
Construction of 38,440 m2 among four floors.
25-year concession, including replacement, equipment maintenance, and procurement of non-healthcare services.
40.0 M EUR
- Collaboration on the development and definition of the executive project, revision of the layout, and personnel flows.
- International purchasing logistics, transportation, furniture, and medical equipment.
- Distribution, installation, and commissioning of medical equipment.
- Training and qualification of health and maintenance personnel.
- Maintenance of medical equipment during the first 5 years of use, developed directly by Eductrade within the Concessionaire.
Scope of the project
- Architectural and functional design of the Hospital and the Supporting Unit.
- Procurement of complete equipment. Medical, surgical, therapeutic, and diagnostic equipment, laboratory equipment.
- Oncology Service: supply of Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy, and Brachytherapy treatments.
- Sleep Clinic.
- Pain Clinic.
- Critical care units.
- Intermediate therapy unit.
- Surgical area.
- Outpatient surgery unit.
- Women’s Clinic.
- Continuous admission unit.
- Outpatient consultations, examination and treatment rooms.
- Haemodynamics unit.
- Day hospitals.
- Nuclear medicine.
- Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine.