Strengthen the population’s equal access to quality healthcare services, within the scope of universal access.
Ministry of Health
Technical assistance for the Health Sector Programme (Phase II)
Strengthen the population's equal access to quality healthcare services, within the scope of universal access.
Support for the implementation of advanced regionalisation, hospital reform, and financing of the public hospital network.
3.2 M EUR
- Mid-term technical assistance to support the improvement of both user services and personnel training.
- Contribute to strengthening information activities - education - communication.
- Provide technical assistance for gender issues and public-private partnership
- Optimize personnel workloads in health centres.
- Study on access to essential and generic drugs.
- Study on user satisfaction and implementation of a device to measure the citizens’ expectations.