Technological equipment for strengthening teaching and research.
Projects Nicaragua 2001
National Council of Universities
Comprehensive Technological Equipment Project for Strengthening the teaching and research of the members of the National Council of Universities (C.N.U.)
5 M USD
- Supply of laboratory equipment and devices, general material, furniture, glassware, and chemical products for research laboratories. Design of courses in Microscopy and Techniques in Biotechnology, Fermentation, and Freeze-drying.
- Physics, Engineering, Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry, Multimedia, and Audio-visual studies.
- Hardware and Software for the development of computer networks in the project.
- The project includes supplying equipment and a training programme in the use of this equipment.
- No. of trained teachers: 450