New hospital that increases healthcare coverage and improves the quality of healthcare services. It will have 396 beds, 8 operating rooms, and more than 65 specialized units.
Nicaragua - Ongoing
Chinandega Dept. Hospital
New hospital that increases healthcare coverage and improves the quality of healthcare services. Currently under construction. It will have 396 beds, 8 operating rooms, more than 65 specialized units, and paediatric areas.
20.2 M USD
Construction of the building (35,000 m2) and comprehensive execution of its facilities.
Scope of the project
- Construction of the 35,000 m2 building and comprehensive execution of its facilities
- Supply, installation, and commissioning of medical and industrial equipment and furniture.
- Training and commissioning.
- Intensive care unit, paediatric intensive care unit.
- Pre-labour, labour, and delivery.
- Adult and paediatric observation.
- 10 beds and 6 chairs for post-surgical recovery.
- External consultation of 31 clinics for different specializations
- Dialysis unit with capacity for 12 haemodialysis chairs and 6 for peritoneal dialysis.
- 10 units for haemato-oncological care for adults and 6 for paediatrics.
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Internal medicine.