- Development of hospital projects.
- Economic and financial feasibility analysis.
- Evaluation and comparison of equipment investments.
- Technological evaluation.
- Supply of medical equipment, surgical instruments, and clinical and office furniture.
- Equipment commissioning and calibration.
- Training and qualification.
- Maintenance and replacement of equipment.
Integral Projects and Equipment
- Design, construction, equipment supply, installation, and commissioning of “turnkey” hospitals and healthcare centres.
- Integral design of technical assistance projects.
- Design of equipment for functional hospital units.
- Infrastructure study and design: hospital architecture and engineering.
- Economic and financial viability studies of the projects.
- Maintenance service of medical equipment.
- Studies, budgets, and supply of replacement equipment.