Improve job placement opportunities in formal jobs for young people by optimizing the Youth Job Training Service integrated into the Employment Centre.
Peru - 2021
Job Training Service
Ministry of Labour
Design a new conceptual and organizational model for the Youth Job Training Service with mechanisms to coordinate with companies in promoting their active participation in the training programmes that require it.
Operational design of the training service that establishes the guidelines for its operation.
908.2 K USD
- Prepare a conceptual and operational model integrated into the Employment centre.
- Design a monitoring and supervision system for the job training model.
- Construct a programme for the professional trainer.
- Define a mentor programme for selection, training, and evaluation.
- Prepare criteria for identifying companies.
- Define cooperation strategies with companies for job placement.