Supply, Renovation, Transfer, and Maintenance of the Surgical Area Equipment from the Son Dureta Hospital to new facilities in Son Espasses.
Projects Spain 2017
Palma de Mallorca
Son Espasses Hospital
Public-private Collaboration Contract, “Competitive Dialogue” opened by the Balearic Health Service (lbsalut) for the Supply, Renovation, Transfer, and Maintenance of the Surgical Area Equipment from the Son Dureta Hospital to new facilities in Son Espasses.
31 Integrated / Smart Operating Rooms.
12.2 M EUR
- Supply, delivery, installation, assembly, and commissioning.
- Image Integration Systems from different emission centres, both from the operating room (surgical microscope), and from the Patient’s History (X-rays, Analyses, etc.).
- Videoconferencing systems that allow data, images, and/or various other information to be shared with spaces located outside the operating room and even outside the Hospital.
- High-tech medical-surgical equipment defined for each specialization: Monitoring, Navigation System, Engines, endoscopy equipment, electro-surgical units, secretion suction systems...
- Replacement, update, and comprehensive maintenance service of the equipment in the Surgical Area.